Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kobe in March issue of Complex

I'm a sometimes reader of Complex...I typically prefer Vibe...but when I saw Kobe was on the cover for this month's issue, I had to pick it up (I thought it was kinda wack how Marc Ecko was pressed to do a push-up competition w/ Kobe)



I still can't believe sometimes that Kobe is only 30...his career has spanned more than a decade...and he's just now reaching his prime...definitely a pre-cursor of what's to come for King James

*****************************************************************

I'm not any form a Lil Mama fan...I actually find her annoying and repititive...but for some reason, I like this video...I think it's cool to see the losers of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew still get some level of shine...I mean the Jabbawockeez got to dance w/ NeYo last year...from last season, Fanny Pak was 1 of my favorite groups b/c they had something original and unique about their style...maybe we'll see the clog-dancers in a Lil Wayne video later this year

No comments: