Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Looking For a New Host

Ever wanted to be an on-air personality? Do you have your own hometown "fan club" of followers? Well here's an opportunity to be get your hustle on and grow your own fanbase!

I'm looking for a new co-host for the Sunday night segment! Sundays are designated to be our dialogue/topic driven segment...but it's obviously tough to dialogue w/ yourself lolol So I'm looking for an outgoing, animated, funny ass type of person...I'm a very laidback, chill person so I want someone who's the total opposite of me...someone to keep the show live and to help promote it...I'd prefer a male co-host to give the show a good balance

Simple responsibilities are just coming up w/ good, thought-provoking topics and finding music to spin for the segment...you can also take it upon yourself to find guest hosts for any of the segments


There you have it! So leave a comment if you're interested...but PLEASE, PLEASE, PUHHHHHH-LEASE, if you know you don't have the time to dedicate to doing the show and the minimal work it requires, don't waste the time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i go by the name of Time-Out and i know i got the voice for that spot hit me up at www.myspace.com/wearewsc or WeirdMagic.inc@gmail.com