Friday, March 20, 2009

Party w/ Diddy and QTip

I just broke 3 ribs and cracked my collarbone, so updates to the blog may be a lil slow in the next week, while I'm healing...but I had to snap out of my drugged-up state to check this out...very few of us are blessed w/ the pleasure to party w/ Diddy or attend en event he's hosting! Since it's a recession, Diddy brings the party to you!

In this ground-breaking marketing push, Diddy now has his own UStream channel...and he kicked it off tonight w/ taking us all to the club w/ him, Santos in NYC...altho the place is relatively small, it was wall to wall and w/ Q-Tip doing a live DJ set, it was certified crazy! Of course the Ciroc Boyz was in the building! The music was a lil iffy to me (I mean Al Green in the club? Seriously)...but from the looks of it, the people had a great time

Let's see who'll be the next celebrity to jump on the bandwagon and take their fans on a "Entourage" level nightclub experience...I say it all the time, whatever you think of Diddy as a person, you can't deny his intelligence when it comes to business...he sets the bar for other artists to step it up

What will Diddy do next? Follow Him on Twitter and check out his UStream channel

http://twitter.com/iamdiddy

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ptwittytv



FYI ---> Don't take it personal if he doesn't respond to your tweet...I mean he's Diddy

No comments: