Monday, March 16, 2009

Wale Announces His New Album Title!

I've been waiting to hear the official news about Wale's debut album for the past few months...this guy has been building up a buzz like no other artist out of the DMV, since Chuck Brown (if you don't know who that is, google him!)




According to his Twitter, Attention:Deficit will be dropping this summer!

Check out some direct commentary regarding what we can expect from Wale on his 1st official album

"my album is my heart, my album is my story..its about insecurities we all have ..its honest...my album is just my part in trying to restore a genre some say is fading..because so many people stopped payin attention...my album is about tryin to push the envelope on creativity ...my album isnt designed to go at any particular demographic...a heart knows no demographic..a message knows no demographic...it just speaks"

Very well put! Can't wait to hear the full project! Follow Wale on twitter http://twitter.com/waledc

No comments: