Thursday, March 12, 2009

T.I Bares All on 4th Vibe Cover

The great thing about networking is often times, you get to see and hear about different things before the rest of the world does...in some cases, as it's happening...media outlets are no different

Vibe Magazine's Twitter page released the April cover, featuring a naked T.I earlier this week...unfortunately, not naked in the sense most of us ladies would like to see lolol They chose not to photoshop this cover...while some may complain, I think it was a great choice...T.I has been on so many magazine covers this past year...For me, this is 1 stands out above the rest...It captures a certain authenticity and edginess that his other covers have lacked...so big ups to the photographer and to Vibe for taking the unconventional route on this 1

No comments: